Dr. Siny Joseph
Assistant Professor of Economics
- Department of Arts, Sciences, and Business
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 785-826-2902
- Fax: 785-826-2627
2310 Centennial Road
Kansas State University Salina
Salina, KS 67401- 8196
- Industrial Organization
- Applied Econometrics
- Environmentally Sustainable Computing
- Food Policy
- Ph.D. in Resource Economics, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- M.S. in Resource Economics, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- M.B.A. in Marketing, West Bengal University of Technology (India)
- B.E. in Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Gujarat University (India)
- Joseph, S.,Lavoie, N., and Julie A. Caswell (2014). “Implementing COOL: Comparative Welfare Effects of Different Labeling Schemes.” Food Policy, Vol. 44, pages 14-25, February
- Namboodiri, V., Aravinthan, V., Joseph, S., Sawan, E., and Ward Jewell. (2013) "Five Heads are Better than One---An Inter-Disciplinary Graduate Course on Smart Grids: Lessons, Challenges, and Opportunities", IEEE Power and Energy Society Magazine - Special Issue on Collaborative Smart Grid Education, pp. 44-50, January.
- Namboodiri, V., and Siny Joseph (2012). Handbook of Energy-Aware and Green Computing. Chapman and Hall/CRC, 2012. Chapter “Towards Sustainable Portable Computing”, Edited by Ishfaq Ahmed and Sanjay Ranka.
- Caswell, J. A., and Siny Joseph (2007). “Consumer Demand for Quality: Major Determinant for Agricultural and Food Trade in the Future?” Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development. Vol. 4, Issue 1, pages 99-116.