Certified Inspector Training
K-State Salina provides Certified Inspector Training courses to KDOT technicians, contractors, and consultants. The courses offer in-depth knowledge of specifications, testing procedures, and inspection techniques.
KDOT's Certified Inspector Training program has three primary objectives. They are to:
- Provide skilled and knowledgeable personnel to sample and test materials and to inspect construction operations.
- Promote uniformity and consistency in test and inspection activities.
- Promote trust, open communication, and equality of qualifications.
Click here for course details.
NEW FOR 2013-2014:
- Attendees will be required to show a photo ID when checking in for their class or exam.
- Those attending classes with a performance exam component will be required to wear safety glasses and boots when practicing and when performing the exams.
- Payment must be received prior to attending. If payment is not received at least 5 business days prior to the start date of the class or exam the participant will be removed from the roster.
Registration will open for the 2013-2014 season on September 10th. Online registration is now being utilized.