Certified Inspector Training
K-State Salina provides Certified Inspector Training courses to KDOT technicians, contractors, and consultants. The courses offer in-depth knowledge of specifications, testing procedures, and inspection techniques.
KDOT's Certified Inspector Training program has three primary objectives. They are to:
- Provide skilled and knowledgable personnel to sample and test materials and to inspect construction operations.
- Promote uniformity and consistency in test and inspection activities.
- Promote trust, open communication, and equality of qualifications.
New Classes to be offered Summer 2013!
The CIT program will be offering two new courses this summer:
- Environmental Inspector Training
- Environmental Manager Training. Prerequisite: Environmental Inspector
The new CIT website, will go live with the new season's information on September 10th.
For your convenience and faster registration, forms can be completed on-line and emailed
to the CIT office. The forms on the website will be kept up-to-date to reflect courses
which are closed for registration.
The Paint, Miscellaneous and Asphalt Sampling course is now offered online. You can watch the training modules from your computer and print the book from our website. Information about the course and the links to the modules and book can be found on the Paint, Miscellaneous and Asphalt Sampling page under the Courses and Test Information link.