Purchasing Parking Permits
- Permits may be purchased only for use by the purchaser and are non-transferable.
- No parking permit shall be issued to any person having unpaid misuse fees.
Replacement Permits $10.00
Conference Parking $1.00/day $4.00/Week
Temporary and Visitor Permits $1.00/day $4.00/Week
- Student permits must be purchased online through the Marketing tab in the student's iSIS account. Orders placed by 12:01 a.m. on August 3, 2012 will be available for pick up beginning August 6 at the Salina Business Office from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. After August 3, orders placed by Midnight will be available for pick up after 1:00 p.m. the following day.
- Faculty and staff can order a K-State Parking Permit online in the HRIS Employee Self-Service system. They can either reorder the same parking permit as the previous year or select something different. Payment options include payroll deduct, credit card, check, or cash. A confirmation e-mail is sent after the online process is completed. Instructions to order permits online
- Annual Faculty/Staff permits may be purchased through payroll deductions by full-time K-State employees. Payroll deductions procedures will be in accordance with Parking Services' policy established through cooperation with Payroll Services. Parking permits sold under the payroll deduction program must be returned to K-State Salina Parking Services when the permit holder retires, resigns, goes on leave without pay, a sabbatical leave or on non-pay status. Annual Faculty/Staff permits are valid from July 31 to July 31 of the following year.
- Refunds will be made for unused time on a permit when a written request is made and the permit returned to K-State Salina Business Office. Refunds will be pro-rated based on the date of the written request. Refunds for less than $20.00 will not be given.
- Annual parking permits are valid starting the first week of Fall Semester until beginning of the following Fall Semester. Fall Semester permits expire in January as indicated on permit. Spring Semester permits are valid the first week on that semester and do include the Summer Semester. These permits expire in August.
- Students with a motor vehicle, living in residence halls must purchase a residence hall parking permit. They must park only in lots assigned to them. When any hall resident moves out, such resident must exchange his/her residence hall parking permit for a general student permit. Students not living in the residence hall may not purchase a residence hall parking permit.
- New employees of the University may receive a 30-day temporary parking permit, valid until the arrival of their first paycheck.
- If you have any questions regarding parking permits, please call the Salina Business Office at 785-826-2606.