K-State Salina’s Human Resources handles employment, benefits, and payroll for the Salina campus under the leadership of the Director of Fiscal Affairs, the dean, and under the direction of Kansas State University’s Human Resources located in 103 Edwards Hall; Manhattan, KS 66506. 785-532-6277.
Kansas State University’s Office of Fiscal Affairs staff will serve as stewards of the Salina Campus protecting its physical, financial and human resources. The office will uphold policies and procedures while continuously assessing and recommending changes to policies in order to increase effectiveness and create efficiencies as new and changing needs are identified. The office will provide oversight, training and feedback to the Salina campus community regarding current policies and procedures, or changes to policies and procedures.
http://www.k-state.edu/hr provides detailed information on:
- Benefits Administration
- Compensation and Classification
- Employee Relations
- Employment Services
- Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
- Payroll and Employee Data
Other Web Sites:
- KSU Policies and Procedures Manual
- Affirmative Action
- Office of Academic Personnel
- University Handbook
- The Official Web Site of the State of Kansas
- Note: Please do not use the Employee Self-Service site on this page. This site is only used for open enrollment of employee group health insurance held each October. Please use Kansas State University's HRIS Self-Service site for your payroll and benefits information at: https://www.as.ksu.edu/psp/HRIS/?cmd=login&languageCd=ENG&