Application & Admission
- Hold a B.S. Degree in one area of Engineering Technology, Aeronautical Technology, Technology Management,
or a closely related field.
- Have a 3.0 GPA or higher on a 4.0 scale in the last 60 credit hours of formal coursework.
- Have a minimum of three months industry experience at the time of admission (this criterion can be waived for students who
plan to complete an internship requirement).
- International students must meet English requirements set by the Graduate School.
- Fill out the online application at k-state.edu/grad/application ($50 for domestic and $75 for international applicants)
- Submit English Language test scores
- Submit the following documents to K-State Salina Graduate Program Office, Graduate Program Director, K-State Salina, 2310 Centennial Rd, Salina, KS 67401
- Statement of objectives
- One Official Transcript
- Résumé or curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- Optional GRE General Test score
All applicants for admission to Graduate School at Kansas State University must follow the procedures outlined in the university graduate student handbook, located at: http://www.k-state.edu/grad/graduate_handbook/index.html
For requirements specific to the Professional Master of Technology degree please refer to the PMT Degree Student Handbook
Although the Graduate School will accept applications throughout the year, the following deadlines are highly recommended to allow faculty adequate time to review completed applications. Failure to meet the deadline could delay admission into the program.
Semester Domestic and International Enrollment Deadlines
Semester You're Enrolling in
|January 1||March 1||Fall Semester (August)|
|August 1||October 1||Spring Semester (January)|
|December 1||February 1||Summer Semester (June)|