Peer tutoring provides assistance to students outside the classroom for courses where students typically experience difficulty.
Our peer tutors have successfully mastered the course material and come highly recommended by faculty. Peer tutoring is free to all currently enrolled K-State students and is available for several undergraduate courses.
Tutoring for writing and English courses is available in the Writing Center, located in Room 102 of the Technology Center.
To schedule a tutoring session:
- Visit: http://ksu.mywconline.com
- Follow the registration link.
- Enter all required registration information. Note: You MUST use your @ksu email address instead of your @k-state.edu email address.
- Click Register
- Your window will be redirected to the Log-in page. Please enter your KSU email address password.
- You will need to choose the designated program from a list of three: Peer Tutoring, Writing Center, or Peer Financial Counseling. Select the appropriate schedule. (Note: Peer Financial Counseling is an additional peer mentor service available to students. To learn more, click here.)
If you have trouble registering or need additional help, please contact:Academic Advising Center: 785-826-2674
Student Support Services: 785-826-2969
Writing Center: 785-826-2621